A domain name is the foundation of your business’s identity on the internet, and helps potential customers find you online. A good domain name should promote your business and products and differentiate you from competitors while protecting your brand online.
Because of this, it is important that your domain name provides a clear message about who you are. At ECKOO we provide a range of possible domain name extensions, including ‘.com.au’ and ‘.org.au’. A wisely-chosen domain extension will provide you credibility, and let customers know what type of organisation you are.
We provide domain registration, connection and integration, along with providing round-the-clock customer support. Domain-related features and benefits that ECKOO provide include:
- Free Renewal Reminders.
- Free DNS Hosting – Our advanced DNS solution supports A, CNAME, MX, TXT and AAAA records with 100% automation.
- Private Registration (Optional).
- Domain Name Parking – If you have a domain name picked but are not ready to start using it, we can keep it protected until you are ready to go ahead.
- Domain Name Locking (Optional) – Prevent accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership.
- A setup with transparent pricing and no hidden costs.
- Choice of Domain Extension – Select the extension most suitable for your business.
- 24/7 Customer Support.
We utilise the most popular hosting infrastructure and management tools to provide hosting for your website and give you access to an easy-to-use control panel. All of our hosting packages come with WordPress integration which is ready for new website design.
ECKOO provide the following hosting features:
- Easy to use Control Panel – cPanel®is an industry leading control panel that makes it easy to manage all aspects of your website including FTP, security, DNS, create sub-domains and automate tasks with Cron.
- Fast and Secure Connectivity – All cPanel®hosting plans are hosted in the Global Switch data centre in Sydney – one of the most reliable in the Southern Hemisphere. Shared bandwidth across Telstra and Optus Internet connections means faster load times.
- WordPress web application is pre-installed
- PHP, Perl & Python – Our web hosting plans support the web’s favourite scripting languages such as PHP v5.2+, Perl/CGI and Python.
- MySQL – Create and connect databases to your website with MySQL v5 – the world’s most popular open source database.
- Latest Technology – ECKOO offers the latest technology to help build and grow your website.
- Website Statistics – Measure website performance to help understand what people do when they visit your website.
- Spam Protection
- Virus Protection
- Customer Protection – SSL certificates protect your customer’s private information such as passwords and/or credit card data.
- Strong Data Encryption – All SSL certificates have highly secure data encryption (up to 256 bit encryption) and convert your data into virtually impenetrable code.
- 99.9% Browser Compatibility – Compatible with all major browsers
- Secured Site Seal – Customers can trust your website by seeing the secured site seal that comes with each SSL certificate.
- Increased Buyer Confidence
- Improved Google Ranking
Your website is the core of your marketing activity and all the marketing channels and techniques bring visitors to your website. We aim to convert these visitors into customers and the better your website is, the more that visitors are converted into your customers. And it doesn’t matter if your business is a service or a wholesale/retail outlet. Web design is complex, and we follow this 7-step process:
Custom Web Content
We create custom web content that gives your website its own unique brand and feel. This helps your business be different and tailor your content to what you do, who you are and what your products or services are.
- Custom photos and Videos
- Custom Graphics
Deployment and Management
We ensure an easy and streamlined deployment process from managing drafts, changes, modifications of any content within the website. We take the appropriate steps to minimize downtime when we manage your website.
- Management and monitoring of your website
- Bug fixing
- Updates and maintenance deployment
- Modifications and changes for any content changes that adhere to the business.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
SEO is the process of optimising your business’s website to ensure that the website is maximised in search engines. Warranting that key factors associated with your website are designed in a way that search engines will easily identify your website as a viable source. Therefore, improving your online presence. Other benefits of focusing on your SEO will see the matching of searchers’ needs to your content which in turn increases online traffic. By improving the SEO will gain search results by a ‘natural’ path rather than paying for your website to be promoted.
This refers to the influences from the website itself, factors that as a business owner you can control with the right IT support. Technological aspects such as coding and site speed which will increase the reliability of the website. The content that is displayed on the website needs to be precise and relevant, ensuring that keywords are optimised and that appropriate headings are used.
Aspects that are hard to control and hard to develop. Off-page SEO is the search traffic that the website gains from outside sources, such as other websites. The more links your website has on other websites and dependent on how relevant those websites are will rank your website in a higher position in search engines. And lastly how social media impacts your online presence. How prominent you are on social media will impact how many times your website being visited due to these links.