Job Ad Reference
Job Evaluation No.
ECKOO PTY LTD TENNYSON OFFICE
TBA – 00 hour week
Temporary for a period of 6 months
07 3123 4873
8 March 2023
ECKOO focuses on implementing sustainable technology solutions, which allow for upgrades and consolidation when required. Our team works in tandem with customers business strategies, tailoring our solutions to their unique requirements and helping our customers avoid unnecessary financial outlays.
Our customers work with and trust us because we provide holistic technological solutions which guarantee that their IT system works when they need it. We offer project implementation and training services, and our friendly team are experts at bringing our customers and their staff up to speed when it comes to using new technology.
The provision of ongoing IT support, both on-site and remotely, is something that we make a priority for all of our customers. Our proactive approach enables us to make appropriate assessments or implement upgrades and fixes for our customers.
Our support is personalised and we make sure that it caters to all individuals ensuring that our customers feel valued and comfortable with our processes.
Our dedicated team provides complete practical and commercial assistance, tailored to the needs of private businesses, family businesses, entrepreneurs, government and high-net-worth individuals. Much like a personal trainer, we will support our customer business in every moment and in every situation, so that our customers can fully focus on their strategic goals.
Our Vision: Creating value to our customers, employees and communities through sustainable and customised IT Solutions and Services that are functional, innovative, efficient, and stable.
As the Admin Assistant, you will assist in managing the operation of an office in order to contribute to the enhancement of customer service and business.
The Admin Assistant reports to the Business Manager.
- Providing administrative support to management, employees and in some cases, customers and visitors
- Handling office ad-hoc duties such as answering phones, organising files, drafting letters and scheduling meetings
- Maintaining databases and tracking important deadlines
- Manage calendars via email, phone and face-to-face meetings
- Answers emails with an appropriate greeting, salutation, signature, or standard closing
- Follow up on customer’s issues until they are resolved
Experienced Administrative Assistants may be promoted to new roles such as Executive Assistants or Internal Communications coordinators, leading to a change in their job description as well.
Knowledge and experience
Appointees must have possession of a diploma qualification relevant to the tasks outlined, from a recognised tertiary institution or a qualification which is acceptable.
Appointees must have basic knowledge of social media and marketing.
The successful applicant will be appointed to the TBA classification with eligibility for progression to the TBA level following assessment by a selection panel.
How you will be assessed
Within the context of the role described above, the ideal applicant will be someone who has the following key capabilities:
- Supports strategic direction
Possess a working technical knowledge of server hardware and configuration, and networking peripherals, including a good understanding of the principles of a network operating system.
- Achieves results
Sound analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to perform computer and peripheral maintenance and troubleshooting to component level in a safe and effective manner.
- Supports productive working relationships
Demonstrated ability to manage local area networks and to advise users in the effective use of administrative applications and office productivity software.
- Displays personal drive and integrity
Possess a good understanding of personal computers (PC) desktop and portable devices and printers and proven ability to support such systems in an environment where users have varying computing skills levels.
- Communicates with influence
Proven interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, with a strong client focus and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- The duration of this position will be dependent on work demands, the availability of ongoing funding, and model-allocated resources.
- The successful applicant will be appointed to the TBA classification with eligibility for progression to the TBA level
- In accordance with the Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000 , a person is prohibited from working in regulated child-related employment unless the person holds a current Working with Children Check clearance (blue card) issued by Blue Card Services: www.bluecard.qld.gov.au/
- A criminal history check will be initiated on the successful applicant.
- A non-smoking policy applies in buildings, offices and motor vehicles.
- You may be required to complete a period of probation.
- Staff are required to actively participate in consultation and communication with supervisors and management regarding health, safety and wellbeing issues and comply with all provisions of the relevant workplace health and safety legislation and related health, safety and wellbeing responsibilities and procedures developed by the company.
- You will work for an organisation that values its people and promotes leadership and innovation. We respect the professionalism, embrace diversity and encourage a balance between work and life commitments.
- ECKOO employees are required to acknowledge they understand their obligations under the company’s Code of Conduct and the Standard of Practice and agree to align their professional conduct to these obligations.
- ECKOO is committed to respecting protecting and promoting human rights. Under the Human Rights Act 2019 (Qld), the company has an obligation to act and make decisions in a way that is compatible with human rights and when making a decision, to give proper consideration to human rights. When making a decision about recruitment and selection, decision-makers must comply with that obligation. Further information about the Human Rights Act 2019 is available at https://www.qhrc.qld.gov.au/your-rights/human-rights-law and https://www.forgov.qld.gov.au/humanrights