Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Ad Reference
Job Evaluation No.
TBA – 00 hour week
Temporary for a period of 6 months
07 3123 4873
8 March 2023
ECKOO focuses on implementing sustainable technology solutions, which allow for upgrades and consolidation when required. Our team works in tandem with customers business strategies, tailoring our solutions to their unique requirements and helping our customers avoid unnecessary financial outlays.
Our customers work with and trust us because we provide holistic technological solutions which guarantee that their IT system works when they need it. We offer project implementation and training services, and our friendly team are experts at bringing our customers and their staff up to speed when it comes to using new technology.
The provision of ongoing IT support, both on-site and remotely, is something that we make a priority for all of our customers. Our proactive approach enables us to make appropriate assessments or implement upgrades and fixes for our customers.
Our support is personalised and we make sure that it caters to all individuals ensuring that our customers feel valued and comfortable with our processes.
Our dedicated team provides complete practical and commercial assistance, tailored to the needs of private businesses, family businesses, entrepreneurs, government and high-net-worth individuals. Much like a personal trainer, we will support our customer business in every moment and in every situation, so that our customers can fully focus on their strategic goals.
Our Vision: Creating value to our customers, employees and communities through sustainable and customised IT Solutions and Services that are functional, innovative, efficient, and stable.
If you’re looking for a digital marketing role where you’ll develop a diverse skill set, manage complex marketing campaigns across multiple channels, and prepare yourself for a marketing leadership role, you should consider becoming a digital marketing specialist.
Responsibilities and duties
Create and Execute Digital Marketing Campaigns
Ad Copywriting & Content Creation
Develop Visual Assets for Digital Campaigns
Administer Websites & Publish Content
Monitor & Optimise Marketing Campaigns
Communicate Results to Leadership
Knowledge and experience
Appointees must have possession of a diploma qualification relevant to the tasks outlined, from a recognised tertiary institution or a qualification that is acceptable.
Skills for Digital Marketing Specialists
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) – Possess advanced knowledge of SEO and the ability to create and effectively manage organic search campaigns.
- Pay-per-click Advertising (PPC) – Deliver profitable PPC campaigns across multiple ad networks, including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Paid social advertising.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) – Optimise marketing funnels and improve landing page conversion rates for improving campaign performance and ensuring overall profitability.
- Data Analysis – Use data analytics to measure, analyse, and report on campaign performance for developing accurate insights and making data-driven marketing decisions.
- Email Marketing – Design email marketing campaigns.
- Social Media Marketing – Grow high-quality followers and build engagement across the four main social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Content Marketing – Create content marketing that is memorable, shareable, useful, and drives genuine engagement from interested audiences.
- Digital PR – Digital PR Develop increasing online presence through high-quality backlink generation, press releases, guest posting, and other initiatives that elevate the status and brand exposure online.
- Website CMS – Ability to create/edit website content using WordPress
- HTML & CSS – Have an understanding of HTML and CSS mark-up languages used to format the content that appears on a web page.
The successful applicant will be appointed to the TBA classification with eligibility for progression to the TBA level following assessment by a selection panel.
How you will be assessed
Within the context of the role described above, the ideal applicant will be someone who has the following key capabilities:
- Supports strategic direction
Possess a working technical knowledge of server hardware and configuration, and networking peripherals, including a good understanding of the principles of a network operating system.
- Achieves results
Sound analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to perform computer and peripheral maintenance and troubleshooting to component level in a safe and effective manner.
- Supports productive working relationships
Demonstrated ability to manage local area networks and to advise users in the effective use of administrative applications and office productivity software.
- Displays personal drive and integrity
Possess a good understanding of personal computers (PC) desktop and portable devices and printers and proven ability to support such systems in an environment where users have varying computing skills levels.
- Communicates with influence
Proven interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, with a strong client focus and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- The duration of this position will be dependent on work demands, the availability of ongoing funding, and model-allocated resources.
- The successful applicant will be appointed to the TBA classification with eligibility for progression to the TBA level
- The successful applicant will be required to attain the DoE Orange Card School Administrator (OC SA) certification to access the school network, enabling the officer to perform high-level support tasks including server technologies. The content of the course contains aspects of supporting the DoE Managed Operating Environment (MOE) as well as Government legislation. This course is only available within the DoE network and will be facilitated as part of induction training.
- In accordance with the Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000 , a person is prohibited from working in regulated child-related employment unless the person holds a current Working with Children Check clearance (blue card) issued by Blue Card Services: www.bluecard.qld.gov.au/
- A criminal history check will be initiated on the successful applicant.
- A non-smoking policy applies in buildings, offices and motor vehicles.
- You may be required to complete a period of probation.
- Staff are required to actively participate in consultation and communication with supervisors and management regarding health, safety and wellbeing issues and comply with all provisions of the relevant workplace health and safety legislation and related health, safety and wellbeing responsibilities and procedures developed by the company.
- You will work for an organisation that values its people and promotes leadership and innovation. We respect the professionalism, embrace diversity and encourage a balance between work and life commitments.
- ECKOO employees are required to acknowledge they understand their obligations under the company’s Code of Conduct and the Standard of Practice and agree to align their professional conduct to these obligations.
- ECKOO is committed to respecting protecting and promoting human rights. Under the Human Rights Act 2019 (Qld), the company has an obligation to act and make decisions in a way that is compatible with human rights and when making a decision, to give proper consideration to human rights. When making a decision about recruitment and selection, decision-makers must comply with that obligation. Further information about the Human Rights Act 2019 is available at https://www.qhrc.qld.gov.au/your-rights/human-rights-law and https://www.forgov.qld.gov.au/humanrights